In being cooped up for 5 days, I have made a discovery....my 9 month old LOVES SALSA music. We discovered this randomly Wednesday when we were trying to get her down for her morning nap. Rachel Ray was on and playing the DWTS music. Patrick (my husband) started dancing with her and she put her head on his shoulder and within minutes was asleep. We found a CD at home that is salsa music and have tried it the last two days....it puts her to sleep! So strange, yet so funny!
I will say this, he is the only one she will dance with ...I guess Mommy is to "rhythmically challenged" to sweep her off to dream land. Today, I tried dancing her to sleep and she laughed and giggled, but no sleep. I finally had to lay down on the couch and give her bottle to her and she drifted off. I have known she is a "Daddy's girl", but I have a new appreciation for his dancing skills.
So.... Salsa Anyone?
Claire's Mommy
I have lots of Salsa music for her to listen to. You should search for Elvis Crespo. He's good.
ReplyDeleteYay! She was trying to get to the cd player tonight to get the music! I am going to try and post a video on here!
ReplyDelete