19.2.11

Nap Time

Why is nap time so hard? Claire is now 10 months old and it seems nap time is getting harder and harder. I am thinking it is mostly because for the first 8 1/2 months of her life, we mainly relied on the swing and rocking her to sleep both for naps and bed time.
As a Mommy, I am torn because I want to hold her all the time and keep her a baby forever, but I know she is growing up. I am so excited to see her become a little girl who talks and walks with us, but does that mean she will not want me to cuddle her and rock her? That thought makes me sad...almost wanting to cry!
On the flip side, here I am posting on my blog while she is napping...guess it is not so bad after all :)
Claire's Mommy

1 comment: