25.9.11

Giant Kitchen Magnet

I've discovered something strange in my kitchen...my table is a huge magnet for junk! Everything from fruit to Claire's tennis shoes seems to end up there. On the average week, I clean the thing about 15 times and still stuff appears on it. I was looking at it yesterday and simply had to chuckle at myself. I have a stack of expired coupons....not sure why they never made it to the trash! One of Claire's shoes...I think the other is in the garage, or maybe the car? Who knows! I have a bowl to keep fruit in, but half the time it contains coupons to places we swear we are going to eat at and never do.
What is the solution? I have no idea! I think I come up with some great organizational tool only to forget about it in a few months and end up with the same thing....a giant kitchen magnet!

1 comment:

  1. Martha Stewart says the solution is to keep the table set with place settings. I tried it for awhile when I lived by myself, and it worked...kind of. Now, our kitchen table doubles are our computer desk, so I justify the junk it collects! :)

    Try place settings and see if it works. It nothing else, it would look pretty!

    ReplyDelete