3.8.11

Summer Fun

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a digital slideshow
Some amazing girlfriends noticed I was in a "funk". They sort of ambushed me today and we went to the Children's Museum in Dallas for some fun and chat time. It was so wonderful to be able to talk about what is going on with me with people who love me and want to be encouragers to me. I get so caught up in me that I don't see the gifts God has given to me. I cannot even out into words what this evening meant to me. It renewed me and showed me I am not alone in my struggles and frustrations!!!
Thank you Father for providing me with such amazing supoort during this time of my life. You know what I need much better than I do. Thank you for this time of fellowship and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment