As it was pointed out to me this week, I have not updated this in a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time! The craziness of working and trying desperately to finish the school year took its toll on this little blog of mine and it got pushed to the furthest back burner I could find! (So far back, in fact...I had to go through several steps to reset the password which I had forgotten in the last 3 months!)
But, here I am. Refreshed from three whole weeks of summer vacation under my belt and ready to renew my blogging commitment!
A lot has happened since the last time I was on here. Patrick and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. I can honestly say it has flown by like the blink of an eye. It is so hard for me to imagine my life before we were married. I had one I know, but it seems like he has been there for everything!
We celebrated the wonderful some firsts with Claire. She started walking March 16 (while Mommy was home for Spring Break!!). She finally got her top two teeth, instead of just having her "fang" teeth in the top of here mouth (in fact, she now has 8 teeth!)
We also had the great joy of celebrating Claire's First Birthday. We tried to keep the party small, but even just family and our very closest friends, it was over 30 people crammed into our little house! It was such an amazing time for me to see her so loved and know everyone there was excited for her life and truly loves her for who she is. I am so blessed by my little girl, it leaves me speechless. To think God would give me such a perfect gift when I am so unworthy is mind blowing. Look at the life of a child and you will see how much out Father loves us. We do not deserve their innocence and laughter and joy and giggles and every other amazing thing from them, yet the are here and we have the great responsibility of raising them and loving them through this life.
Well, I could carry on all night with that train of thought! I will close this because I am tired and need to sleep before my sweetheart wakes me with her sweet singing in the morning.
I will close with this: I am committing to posting on this blog at least every two weeks. I have even put a reminder on the calendar in my phone!
Stay tuned for more fun and exciting tales of the Johnson Family!
Claire's Mommy
Well I am impressed! Love you bunches!
ReplyDelete